1. Zihang Cheng, Fenglian Fu*, Dionysios D. Dionysiou, Bing Tang. Adsorption, oxidation,and reduction behavior of arsenic in the removal of aqueous As(III) by mesoporous Fe/Al bimetallic particles, WaterResearch, 2016, 96, 22-31.
2. Weijiang Han, FenglianFu*, Zihang Cheng,Bing Tang, Shijiao Wu.Studieson the optimum conditions using acid-washed zero-valent iron/aluminum mixturesin permeable reactive barriers for the removal of different heavy metal ionsfromwastewater, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016, 302, 437-446.
3. Shijiao Wu, Jianwei Lu, Zecong Ding, Na Li, Fenglian Fu*, Bing Tang.Cr(VI) removal by mesoporous FeOOHpolymorphs: performance and mechanism, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 82118-82130.
4. Fenglian Fu*, Jianwei Lu, ZihangCheng, Bing Tang.Removal of selenite by zero-valent iron combined with ultrasound: Se(IV) concentration changes, Se(VI) generation, and reaction mechanism,Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 2016,29, 328–336.
5. Fenglian Fu*, Zihang Cheng, Dionysios D. Dionysiou*, Bing Tang. Fe/Al bimetallicparticles for the fast and highly efficient removal of Cr(VI) over a wide pHrange: Performance and mechanism, Journal of HazardousMaterials, 2015, 298, 261–269.
6. Zihang Cheng, Fenglian Fu*, Yansong Pang, Bing Tang, Jianwei Lu. Removal of phenol by acid-washed zero-valent aluminium in the presence of H2O2,Chemical EngineeringJournal,2015, 260, 284–290.
7. Fenglian Fu*, Zihang Cheng, Jianwei Lu. Synthesis and use of bimetal and bimetal oxides in contaminants removal fromwater: A review, RSC advances, 2015,5, 85395-85409.
8. Fenglian Fu *, Min Hu,Bing Tang, Weijiang Han, Zihang Cheng.Removal of Cr(VI) from wastewater using acid-washed zero-valentiron catalyzed by polyoxometalate under acid conditions: Efficacy, reactionmechanism and influencing factors, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2015, 47, 177–181.
9. Fenglian Fu*,Dionysios D. Dionysiou, Hong Liu. The useof zero-valent iron for groundwater remediation and wastewater treatment: Areview, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014,267, 194–205.
10. Fenglian Fu*, Weijiang Han, Bing Tang,Min Hu, Zihang Cheng.Insightsinto environmental remediation of heavy metal and organic pollutants:Simultaneous removal of hexavalent chromium and dye from wastewater byzero-valent iron with ligand-enhanced reactivity. Chemical Engineering Journal,2013, 232, 534-540.
11. Fenglian Fu*, Jun Ma*, Liping Xie, Bing Tang, WeijiangHan, Suya Lin. Chromium removal using resin supported nanoscalezero-valent iron. Journal ofEnvironmental Management, 2013, 128, 822-827.
12. Fenglian Fu*, Weijiang Han,Chijun Huang, Bing Tang, Min Hu. Removal of Cr(VI) from wastewater by supported nanoscale zero-valent iron on granular activated carbon, Desalinationand Water Treatment, 2013, 51(13-15), 2680-2686.
13. Fenglian Fu*, Liping Xie, Bing Tang, Qi Wang, Shuxian Jiang. Application of a novel strategy—advanced Fenton-chemical precipitation to thetreatment of strong stability chelated heavy metal contaminated wastewater.Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 189–190, 283–287
14. Fenglian Fu*, Qi Wang. Removal of heavy metal ions from wastewaters: A review.Journal ofEnvironmental Management, 2011, 92(3), 407-418.
15. Fenglian Fu*, Bing Tang, Qi Wang, Jingyong Liu. Degradation of Ni–EDTA complex by Fenton reactionand ultrasonic treatment for the removal of Ni2+ions.Environmental Chemistry Letters, 2010, 8(4), 317–322.
16. Fenglian Fu*, Qi Wang, Bing Tang. Effectivedegradation of C.I. Acid Red 73 by advanced Fenton process. Journal of Hazardous Materials,2010, 174(1-3), 17-22.
17. Wen Su, Bing Tang, Fenglian Fu, Shaosong Huang, ShiyuanZhao, Liying Bin, Jiewei Ding, Cuiqun Chen. A new insight intoresource recovery of excess sewage sludge: Feasibility of extracting mixedamino acids as an environment-friendly corrosion inhibitor for industrialpickling, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014,279,38-45.
18. Fenglian Fu*, Qi Wang, Bing Tang. Fentonand Fenton-like reaction followed by hydroxide precipitation in the removal ofNi(II) from NiEDTA wastewater: A comparative study.Chemical Engineering Journal,2009, 155(3), 769-774.
19. ShijiaoWu, Fenglian Fu*, ZihangCheng, Bing Tang. Removal of Cr(VI) from wastewater byFeOOH supported on Amberlite IR120 resin. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2016, 57, 17767–17773.
20. Fenglian Fu, Rongliang Qiu, Jimmy Yu and YaXiong. Effective removal of coordinated copper from wastewater using a newdithiocarbamate-type supramolecular heavy metal precipitant. Chemosphere,2007, 69(11), 1783-1789.
21. Fenglian Fu, Runming Chen and Ya Xiong. Comparative investigation of N,N′-bis-(dithiocarboxy)piperazineand diethyldithiocarbamate as precipitants for Ni(II) in simulated wastewater. Journalof Hazardous Materials, 2007, 142(1-2), 437-442.
22. Fenglian Fu, Runming Chen and Ya Xiong.Application of a novel strategy—coordination polymerization precipitation tothe treatment of Cu2+-containing wastewaters.Separation and PurificationTechnology,2006,52(2), 388-393.
23. Fenglian Fu, Qianru Xuan, Runming Chen and Ya Xiong. Removal of Cu2+and dye from wastewater using the heavy metal precipitantN,N-bis-(dithiocarboxy)piperazine. EnvironmentalChemistry Letters,2006, 4(1), 41-44.
24. Fenglian Fu, Ya Xiong and Runming Chen. Adsorption ofAcid Red 73 on copper dithiocarbamate precipitate-type solid wastes. Chemosphere,2007, 66(1), 1-7.
25. ShuxianJiang, Fenglian Fu, Junxiong Qu, Ya Xiong. A simple method for removing chelated copper from wastewaters: Ca(OH)2-basedreplacement-precipitation.Chemosphere, 2008, 73(5), 785-790.
26. Fenglian Fu*, Weijiang Han, Zihang Cheng, Bing Tang, Removal of hexavalent chromium fromwastewater by acid-washed zero-valent aluminium, Desalination and Water Treatment, 2016, 57(12), 5592-5600.