1. B. Tang*, C. F. Yu, L. Y. Bin, Y. L. Zhao, X. F. Feng, S.S. Huang, F. L. Fu, J. W. Ding, C. Q. Chen, P. Li, Q. Y. Chen. Essential factors of an integrated moving bed biofilm reactor – membrane bioreactor: Adhesion characteristics and microbial community of the biofilm. Bioresource Technology.2016, 211: 574-583.
2. X. F. Feng, B. Tang*, L. Y. Bin, H. L. Song, S.S. Huang, F. L. Fu, J. W. Ding, C. Q. Chen, C. F. Yu. Rheological behavior of the sludge in a long-running anaerobic digestor: Essential factors to optimize the operation.Biochemical Engineering Journal.2016, 114: 147-154.
3. B. Tang*, X. Chen, B. Qiu, Z. Zhang, L.Y. Bin, S.S. Huang, F.L. Fu. Insights into the operational characteristics of a multi-habitat membrane bioreactor: Internal variation and membrane fouling. Biochemical Engineering Journal.2016, 105: 189-196.
4. B. Tang*, B. Qiu, S.S. Huang, K.H. Yang, L.Y. Bin, F.L. Fu, H.W. Yang. Distribution and mass transfer of dissolved oxygen in a multi-habitat membrane bioreactor. Bioresource Technology.2015, 182: 323-328.
5. B. Tang*, Z. Zhang, X. Chen, L. Y. Bin, S. S. Huang, F. L. Fu, H. W. Yang, C. Q. Chen. Biodiversity and succession of microbial community in a multi-habitat membrane bioreactor. Bioresource Technology.2014, 164: 354-361.
6. B. Tang*, Z. Zhang. Essence of disposing the excess sludge and optimizing the operation of wastewater treatment: Rheological behavior and microbial ecosystem. Chemosphere. 2014, 105: 1-13.
7. W. Su, B. Tang*, F. L. Fu, S. S. Huang, S. Y. Zhao, L. Y. Bin, J. W. Ding, C. Q. Chen. A new insight into resource recovery of excess sewage sludge: Feasibility of extracting mixed amino acids as an environment-friendly corrosion inhibitor for industrial pickling. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2014, 279: 38–45.
8. B. Tang*, L. F. Yu, S. S. Huang, J. Z. Luo, Y. Zhuo. Energy efficiency of pre-treating excess sewage sludge with microwave irradiation. Bioresource Technology.2010，101（14）: 5092-5097.
9. B. Tang*, G. J. Yu, J. Z. Fang, T. H. Shi. Recovery of high-purity silver directly from dilute effluents by an emulsion liquid membrane-crystallization process. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2010, 177（1-3）: 377-383.
10. B. Tang*, L. J. Yuan, T. H. Shi, L. F. Yu, Y. C. Zhu. Preparation of nano-sized magnetic particles from spent pickling liquors by ultrasonic-assisted chemical co-precipitation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2009, 163（2-3）: 1173–1178.
11. B. Tang*, W. Su, J. Wang, F. L. Fu, G. J. Yu, J. Y. Zhang. Minimizing the creation of spent pickling liquors in a pickling process with high-concentration hydrochloric acid solutions: Mechanism and evaluation method. Journal of Environmental Management.2012, 98: 147–154.
12. B. Tang*, D. N. Li, F. L. Fu, Y. C. Xu, G. J. Yu, J. Y. Zhang. A strategy for cleaner pickling: effect, mechanism and evaluation method of a complex-inhibitor in hydrochloric acid medium. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 2012, 51（6）: 2615–2621.