1. Dong Yan+, Xingwen Lu+, Shiyi Zhao, Zuhong Zhang, Mingxia Lu, Jiangtao Feng, Jingchao Zhang, Kate Spencer, Trystan Watson, Meng Li*, Bo Hou*, Fei Wang*, Zhe Li, Lead leaching of perovskite solar cells in aqueous environments: a quantitative investigation, Solar RRL, 2022, accepted.
2. Xingwen Lu, Ceng Zhou, Yuxin Liu, Yujie Wang, Fei Wang*, Crystallization characteristics and properties of glass-ceramics derived from iron tailing, Journal of Sustainable Metallurgy, 2022, accepted.
3. Xingwen Lu, Wang Xu, Qinghuai Zeng, Weizhen Liu, Fei Wang*, Quantitative, morphological, and structural analysis of Ni incorporated with struvite during precipitation, Science of the Total Environment, 2022, 817: 152976.
4. Xingwen Lu, Zebiao Huang, Zhihong Liang, Zhe Li, Jiani Yang, Yujie Wang, Fei Wang*, Co-precipitation of Cu and Zn in precipitation of struvite, Science of the Total Environment, 2021, 764:144269.
5. Xingwen Lu, Ren Zhong, Yuxin Liu, Zhe Li, Jiani Yang, Fei Wang*,The incorporation of Pb2+ during struvite precipitation: Quantitative, morphological and structural analysis, Journal of Environmental Management, 2020, 276:111359.
6. Jiani Yang, Xingwen Lu*, Yuxin Liu, Fei Wang, Yuanqing Chao, Transformation of hazardous lead into aluminosilicate ceramics: structure evolution and lead leaching, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020, 27:10404-10414.
7. Xingwen Lu, Jiani Yang, Xun-An Ning, Kaimin Shih, Fei Wang*, Yuanqing Chao, Formation of lead ferrites for immobilizing hazardous lead into iron-rich ceramic matrix, Chemosphere, 2019, 214: 239-249.
8. Xingwen Lu, Jiani Yang, Xiaoyan Li, Feiyun Sun, Fei Wang*, Yuanqing Chao, Effects of phase transformation on properties of alumina ceramic membrane: A new assessment based on quantitative X-ray diffraction (QXRD), Chemical Engineering Science, 2019, 199, 349-358.
9. Xingwen Lu, Yao Cheng, Mingdeng Xiang, Tianshi Liu, Ying Guo, Fei Wang*, Size-fractionated particle-bound heavy metals and perfluoroalkyl substances in dust from different indoor air, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26:36720-36731.
10. Xingwen Lu, Xun-an Ning, Da Chen, Kui-Hao Chuang, Kaimin Shih, Fei Wang*, Lead extraction from cathode ray tube (CRT) funnel glass: Reaction mechanisms in thermal reduction with addition of carbon (C). Waste Management, 2018, 76: 671-678.
11. Xingwen Lu, Jiani Yang, Xun-an Ning, Kaimin Shih, Fei Wang*, Crystallization pathways in glass-ceramics by sintering cathode ray tube (CRT) glass with kaolin-based precursors, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2018, 38(15): 5184-5191.
12. Xingwen Lu, Xun-an Ning, Po-Heng Lee, Kaimin Shih, Fei Wang*, Eddy Y. Zeng, Transformation of hazardous lead into lead ferrite ceramics: crystal structures and their role in lead leaching, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2017, 336: 139-145.
13. Xingwen Lu, Kaimin Shih, Eddy Y. Zeng, Fei Wang*, Effectiveness of municipal sewage sludge (MSS) ash application on the stabilization of Pb-Zn sludge from mining activities, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 151(10): 145-151.
14. Xingwen Lu, Kaimin Shih, Xiao-yan Li, Guoqiang Liu, Eddy Y. Zeng, Fei Wang*, Accuracy and application of quantitative X-ray diffraction on the precipitation of struvite product, Water Research, 2016, 90:9-14.
15. Xingwen Lu, Fei Wang*, Xiao-yan Li, Kaimin Shih, Eddy Y. Zeng, Adsorption and thermal stabilization of Pb2+ and Cu2+ by zeolite. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016, 55 (32), 8767-8773.
16. Xingwen Lu, Kaimin Shih*, Formation of Lead-aluminate Ceramics: Reaction Mechanisms in Immobilizing the Simulated Lead Sludge, Chemosphere, 2015, 138:156-163.
17. Xingwen Lu, Kaimin Shih*, Chengshuai Liu, Fei Wang, Extraction of Metallic Lead from cathode ray tube (CRT) funnel glass by thermal reduction with metallic iron, Environmental Science and Technology, 2013, 47:9972-9978.
18. Xingwen Lu, Kaimin Shih*, Hefa Cheng, Lead Glass-Ceramics Produced from the Beneficial Use of Waterworks Sludge, Water Research, 2013, 47:1353-1360.
19. Xingwen Lu, Kaimin Shih*, Metal stabilization mechanism of incorporating lead-bearing sludge in kaolinite-based ceramics, Chemosphere, 2012, 86:817-821.
20. Xingwen Lu, Lingmin Zeng, Kaimin Shih*, Crystal Structure, Thermal Expansion and Magnetic Properties of Nd2Cu0.8Ge3 Compound, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2012, 73:1191-1195.
21. Xingwen Lu, Kaimin Shih*, Phase Transformation and its Role in Stabilizing Simulated Lead-Laden Sludge in Aluminum-Rich Ceramics, Water Research, 2011, 45(16):123-5129.
22. Xingwen Lu*, Lingmin Zeng, Kaimin Shih, Crystal Structure, Thermal Expansion and Magnetic Properties of Pr2Cu0.8Ge3 Compound, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2011, 130:1336-1340.