1. Long Zhang, Fenglian Fu*, Bing Tang, Adsorption and redox conversion behaviors of Cr(VI)
on goethite/carbon microspheres and akaganeite/carbon microspheres composites, Chemical
Engineering Journal, 2019, 356, 151-160.
2.Zecong Ding, Fenglian Fu*, Dionysios D. Dionysiou, Bing Tang, Coadsorption and subsequent
redox conversion behaviors of As(III) and Cr(VI) on Al-containing ferrihydrite, Environmental
Pollution, 2018, 235, 660-669.
3. Lijun Zhu, Fenglian Fu*, Bing Tang,Coexistence or aggression? Insight into the influence of
phosphate on Cr(VI) adsorption onto aluminum-substituted ferrihydrite, Chemosphere,2018,
4. Jianwei Lu, Fenglian Fu*, Long Zhang, Bing Tang. Insight into efficient co-removal of Se(IV)
and Cr(VI) by magnetic mesoporous carbon microspheres: Performance and mechanism.
Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 346, 590-599.
5. Weibin Li, Fenglian Fu*, Zecong Ding, Bing Tang, Zero valent iron as an electron transfer
agent in a reaction system based on zero valent iron/magnetite nanocomposites for adsorption
and oxidation of Sb(III), Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2018,
6. Na Li, Fenglian Fu*, Jianwei Lu, Zecong Ding, Bing Tang, Jiabin Pang, Facile preparation of
magnetic mesoporous MnFe2O4@SiO2-CTAB composites for Cr(VI) adsorption and reduction,
Environmental Pollution, 2017, 220(B), 1376–1385.
7. Jianwei Lu, Fenglian Fu*, Zecong Ding, Na Li, Bing Tang, Removal mechanism of selenite by
Fe3O4-precipitated mesoporous magnetic carbon microspheres, Journal of Hazardous Materials,
2017, 330, 93–104.
8. Zecong Ding, Fenglian Fu*, Zihang Cheng, Jianwei Lu, Bing Tang. Novel mesoporous Fe-Al
bimetal oxides for As(III) removal: Performance and mechanism, Chemosphere, 2017, 169,
9. Jiabin Pang, Fenglian Fu*, Zecong Ding, JianweiLu, Na Li, Tang Bing, Adsorption behaviors of
methylene blue from aqueous solution on mesoporous birnessite. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of
Chemical Engineers, 2017, 77, 168-176.
10. Zihang Cheng, Fenglian Fu*, Dionysios D. Dionysiou, Bing Tang. Adsorption, oxidation,and reduction
behavior of arsenic in the removal of aqueous As(III) by mesoporous Fe/Al bimetallic particles,
WaterResearch, 2016, 96, 22-31.
11. Weijiang Han, FenglianFu*, Zihang Cheng,Bing Tang, Shijiao Wu. Studieson the optimum conditions
using acid-washed zero-valent iron/aluminum mixturesin permeable reactive barriers for the removal of
different heavy metal ionsfromwastewater, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016, 302, 437-446.
12. Shijiao Wu, Jianwei Lu, Zecong Ding, Na Li, Fenglian Fu*, Bing Tang.Cr(VI) removal by mesoporous
FeOOHpolymorphs: performance and mechanism, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 82118-82130.
13. Fenglian Fu*, Jianwei Lu, ZihangCheng, Bing Tang. Removal of selenite by zero-valent iron combined
with ultrasound: Se(IV) concentration changes, Se(VI) generation, and reaction mechanism, Ultrasonics
Sonochemistry, 2016,29, 328–336.
14. Fenglian Fu*, Zihang Cheng, Dionysios D. Dionysiou*, Bing Tang. Fe/Al bimetallicparticles for the fast
and highly efficient removal of Cr(VI) over a wide pHrange: Performance and mechanism, Journal of
Hazardous Materials, 2015, 298, 261–269.
15. Zihang Cheng, Fenglian Fu*, Yansong Pang, Bing Tang, Jianwei Lu. Removal of phenol by acid-washed
zero-valent aluminium in the presence of H2O2, Chemical EngineeringJournal,2015, 260, 284–290.
16. Fenglian Fu*, Zihang Cheng, Jianwei Lu. Synthesis and use of bimetal and bimetal oxides in contaminants
removal fromwater: A review, RSC advances, 2015,5, 85395-85409.
17. Fenglian Fu *, Min Hu,Bing Tang, Weijiang Han, Zihang Cheng. Removal of Cr(VI) from wastewater
using acid-washed zero-valentiron catalyzed by polyoxometalate under acid conditions: Efficacy,
reaction mechanism and influencing factors, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers,
2015, 47, 177–181.
18. Fenglian Fu*,Dionysios D. Dionysiou, Hong Liu. The useof zero-valent iron for groundwater
remediation and wastewater treatment: Areview, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014,267, 194–205.
19. Fenglian Fu*, Weijiang Han, Bing Tang,Min Hu, Zihang Cheng.Insightsi nto
environmental remediation of heavy metal and organic pollutants:Simultaneous removal of
hexavalent chromium and dye from wastewater by zero-valent iron with ligand-enhanced reactivity.
Chemical Engineering Journal,2013, 232, 534-540.
20. Fenglian Fu*, Jun Ma*, Liping Xie, Bing Tang, WeijiangHan, Suya Lin. Chromium removal using
resin supported nanoscalezero-valent iron. Journal of Environmental Management, 2013, 128, 822-827.
21. Fenglian Fu*, Weijiang Han,Chijun Huang, Bing Tang, Min Hu. Removal of Cr(VI)
from wastewater by supported nanoscale zero-valent iron on granular activated carbon,
Desalination and Water Treatment, 2013, 51(13-15), 2680-2686.
22. Fenglian Fu*, Liping Xie, Bing Tang, Qi Wang, Shuxian Jiang. Application of a novel strategy—advanced
Fenton-chemical precipitation to thetreatment of strong stability chelated heavy metal contaminated wastewater.
Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 189–190, 283–287
23. Fenglian Fu*, Qi Wang. Removal of heavy metal ions from wastewaters: A review.
Journal ofEnvironmental Management, 2011, 92(3), 407-418.
24. Fenglian Fu*, Bing Tang, Qi Wang, Jingyong Liu. Degradation of Ni–EDTA complex by Fenton reaction
and ultrasonic treatment for the removal of Ni2+ions. Environmental Chemistry Letters, 2010, 8(4), 317–322.
25. Fenglian Fu*, Qi Wang, Bing Tang. Effectivedegradation of C.I. Acid Red 73 by advanced
Fenton process. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010, 174(1-3), 17-22.
26. Wen Su, Bing Tang, Fenglian Fu, Shaosong Huang, et al. A new insight intoresource recovery of
excess sewage sludge: Feasibility of extracting mixedamino acids as an environment-friendly corrosion
inhibitor for industrial pickling, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014, 279,38-45.
27. Fenglian Fu*, Qi Wang, Bing Tang. Fentonand Fenton-like reaction followed by hydroxide precipitation in
the removal ofNi(II) from NiEDTA wastewater: A comparative study.Chemical Engineering Journal, 2009,
28. ShijiaoWu, Fenglian Fu*, ZihangCheng, Bing Tang. Removal of Cr(VI) from wastewater by
FeOOH supported on Amberlite IR120 resin. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2016, 57, 17767–17773.
29. Fenglian Fu, Rongliang Qiu, Jimmy Yu and YaXiong. Effective removal of coordinated copper
from wastewater using a newdithiocarbamate-type supramolecular heavy metal precipitant.
Chemosphere,2007, 69(11), 1783-1789.
30. Fenglian Fu, Runming Chen and Ya Xiong. Comparative investigation of N,N′-bis-(dithiocarboxy)piperazine
and diethyldithiocarbamate as precipitants for Ni(II) in simulated wastewater. Journalof Hazardous Materials,
2007, 142(1-2), 437-442.
31. Fenglian Fu, Runming Chen and Ya Xiong. Application of a novel strategy—coordination polymerization
precipitation to the treatment of Cu2+-containing wastewaters. Separation and PurificationTechnology,
2006, 52(2), 388-393.
32. Fenglian Fu, Qianru Xuan, Runming Chen and Ya Xiong. Removal of Cu2+and dye from wastewater
using the heavy metal precipitant N,N-bis-(dithiocarboxy)piperazine. Environmental Chemistry Letters,
2006, 4(1), 41-44.
33. Fenglian Fu, Ya Xiong and Runming Chen. Adsorption ofAcid Red 73 on copper dithiocarbamate
precipitate-type solid wastes. Chemosphere,2007, 66(1), 1-7.
34. ShuxianJiang, Fenglian Fu, Junxiong Qu, Ya Xiong. A simple method for removing chelated copper
from wastewaters: Ca(OH)2-based replacement-precipitation. Chemosphere, 2008, 73(5), 785-790.
35 Fenglian Fu*, Weijiang Han, Zihang Cheng, Bing Tang, Removal of hexavalent chromium from
wastewater by acid-washed zero-valent aluminium, Desalination and Water Treatment, 2016, 57(12),