1. Yuan-Yuan Zheng, Ruo-Lan Du, Sen-Yuan Cai, Zhi-Hua Liu, Zhi-Yuan Fang, Ting Liu, Lok-Yan So, Yu-Jing Lu*, Ning Sun and Kwok-Yin Wong. Study of Benzofuroquinolinium Derivatives as a New Class of Potent Antibacterial Agent and the Mode of Inhibition Targeting FtsZ. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2018, 9, 1937. （SCI 2区）
2. Wei Long, Yu-Jing Lu*, Kun Zhang, Xuan-He Huang, Jin-Qiang Hou, Sen-Yuan Cai, Ying Li, Xian Du, Leonard G. Luyt, Wing-Leung Wong, Cheuk-Fai Chow. Boosting the turn-on fluorescent signaling ability of thiazole orange dyes: The effectiveness of structural modification site and its unusual interaction behavior with nucleic acids. Dyes and Pigments 159 (2018) 449–456.（SCI 2区）
3. Cong Wang, Yu-Jing Lu,∗, Sen-Yuan Cai, Wei Long, Yuan-Yuan Zheng, Jing-Wen Lin, Yan Yan, Xuan-He Huang, Wing-Leung Wong, Kun Zhang, Cheuk-Fai Chow. Advancing small ligands targeting RNA for better binding affinity andspecificity: A study of structural influence through molecular design approach. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 262, 2018, 386-394. （SCI 1区）
4. Yu-Jing Lu*, Xiao-Lu Guo, Miao-Han Xu, Wei-Wu Chen, Cheuk-Fai Chow. Selective visualization of DNA G-quadruplex structures in live cells with 1-methylquinolinium-based molecular probes: The importance of indolyl moiety position towards specificity. Dyes and Pigments, 143, 2017, 331-341. （SCI 2区）
5. Sun N, Du RL, Zheng YY, Huang BH, Guo Q, Zhang RF, Wong KY, Lu Yu-Jing*. Antibacterial activity of N-methylbenzofuro[3,2-b]quinoline and N-methylbenzoindolo[3,2-b]-quinoline derivatives and study of their mode of action. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 135, 2017, 1-11. （SCI 2区）
6. Ning Sun, Cong Wang, Miao-Han Xu, Yu-Jing Lu*, Cheuk-Fai Chow. The interaction of a structural flexible small molecule with nucleic acid structures: Investigation of the origin of fluorescence signal discrimination in sensing and the utilization in live cell imaging. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 250, 2017, 543-551. （SCI 2区）
7. Yu-Jing Lu*, Dong-Ping Hu, Kun Zhang, Wing-Leung Wong, Cheuk-Fai Chow. New pyridinium-based fluorescent dyes: A comparison of symmetry and side-group effects on G-Quadruplex DNA binding selectivity and application in live cell imaging. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 81, 2016, 373-381. （SCI 1区）
8. Yu-Jing Lu*, Qiang Deng, Jin-Qiang Hou, Dong-Ping Hu, Zheng-Ya Wang, Kun Zhang, Leonard G. Luyt, Wing-Leung Wong, and Cheuk-Fai Chow. Molecular Engineering of Thiazole Orange Dye: Change of Fluorescent Signaling from Universal to Specific upon Binding with Nucleic Acids in Bioassay. ACS Chemical Biology, 2016, 11, 1019-1029. （SCI 2区）
9. Yu-Jing Lu*, Qiang Deng, Dong-Ping Hu, Zheng-Ya Wang, Bao-Hua Huang, Zhi-Yun Du, Yan-Xiong Fang, Wing-Leung Wong, Kun Zhang and Cheuk-Fai Chow, A molecular fluorescent dye for specific staining and imaging of RNA in live cells: a novel ligand integration from classical thiazole orange and styryl compounds. Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 15241-15244.（SCI 2区）
10. Yu-Jing Lu*, Dong-Ping Hu, Qiang Deng, Zheng-Ya Wang, Bao-Hua Huang, Yan-Xiong Fang, Kun Zhang and Wing-Leung Wong, Sensitive and selective detection of uracil-DNA glycosylase activity with a new pyridinium luminescent switch-on molecular probe. Analyst, 2015,140, 5998-6004.（SCI 2区）
11. Yu-Jing Lu*, Zheng-Ya Wang, Dong-Ping Hu, Qiang Deng, Bao-Hua Huang, Yan-Xiong Fang, Kun Zhang, Wing-Leung Wong, Cheuk-Fai Chow. Benzothiazole-substituted benzofuroquinolinium dyes as new fluorescent probes for G-quadruplex DNA. Dyes and Pigments, 2015, 122, 94–102.（SCI 2区）
12. Yu-Jing Lu, Wing-Leung Wong, Cheuk-Fai Chow, A surfactant-like ionic liquid with permanganate dissolved as a highly selective epoxidation system. Catalysis Communications, 2015, 69, 25–28.（SCI 3区）
13. Jiaqiang Liu, Chang Sun, Wenliang Ma, Yu-Jing Lu, Lin Yu, Kun Zhang and Huaqiang Zeng, A conformationally switchable fluorescent oligophenol foldamer for selective sensing of copper(II) ions. RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 54469-54473.
14. Sun N, Chan FY, Lu YJ, Neves MA, Lui HK, Wang Y, Chow KY, Chan KF, Yan SC, Leung YC, Abagyan R, Chan TH, Wong KY. Rational design of berberine-based FtsZ inhibitors with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity. PLoS One. 2014, 13, 9(5): e97514.
15. Wang HQ, Li DL, Lu YJ, Cui XX, Zhou XF, Lin WP, Conney AH, Zhang K, Du ZY, Zheng X. Anticancer activity of Acanthopanax trifoliatus (L) Merr extracts is associated with inhibition of NF-kB activity and decreased Erk1/2 and Akt phosphorylation. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014; 15(21):9341-6.
16. Yue Wu, Li-Peng Zan, Xiao-Dong Wang, Yu-Jing Lu, Tian-Miao Ou, Jing Lin, Zhi-Shu Huang, Lian-Quan Gu, Stabilization of VEGF G-quadruplex and inhibition of angiogenesis by quindoline derivatives. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 2014, 1840, 2970–2977. （SCIⅡ区）
17. Pan-Pan Wu , Kun Zhang, Yu-Jing Lu, Ping He, Su-Qing Zhao, In vitro and in vivo evaluation of the antidiabetic activity of ursolic acid derivatives. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2014, 80, 502-508.
18. Chang Sun, Ying Liu, Jiaqiang Liu, Yu-Jing Lu, Lin Yu, Kun Zhang, and Huaqiang Zeng, Computational Insights into Processes Underlying the Amine-Induced Fluorescence Quenching of a Stimuli-Responsive Phenol-Based Hexameric Foldamer Host. J. Org. Chem., 2014, 79, 2963–2973.（SCIⅡ区）
19. Bin Qiu, Ya-shan zhang, Yi-bing Lin, Yu-Jing Lu, Zhen-yu Lin, Kwok-Yin Wong, Guo-nan Chen, A novel fluorescent biosensor for detection of target DNA fragment from the transgene cauliflower mosaic virus 35S promoter. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Volume 41, 15 March 2013, Pages 168–171. （SCI 1区）
20. Yi-Yong Yan, Jia-Heng Tan, Yu-Jing Lu, Siu-Cheong Yan, Kwok-Yin Wong, Ding Li, Lian-Quan Gu, Zhi-Shu Huang, G-Quadruplex conformational change driven by pH variation with potential application as a nanoswitch. BBA - General Subjects, 2013, 1830, 4935-4942. （SCIⅡ区）
21. Yu-Jing Lu, Na Ma, Yu-jun Li, Zhen-yu Lin, Bin Qiu, Guo-nan Chen, Kwok-Yin Wong. Styryl quinolinium/G-quadruplex complex for dual-channel fluorescent sensing of Ag+ and cysteine. Sensors and Actuators B, 2012, 173, 295– 299.（SCIⅡ区）
22. Yu-Jing Lu, Siu-Cheong Yan, Fung-Yi Chan, Lan Zou, Wai-Hong Chung, Wing-Leung Wong, Bin Qiu, Ning Sun, Pak-Ho Chan, Zhi-Shu Huang, Lian-Quan Gu, and Kwok-Yin Wong. Benzothiazole-substituted benzofuroquinolinium dye: a selective switch-on fluorescent probe for G-quadruplex. Chemical Communication. 2011, 47, 4971-4973.（SCIⅡ区）
23. Yu-Jing Lu, Tian-Miao Ou, Jia-Heng Tan, Jin-Qiang Hou, Wei-Yan Shao, Dan Peng, Ning Sun, Xiao-Dong Wang, Wei-Bin Wu, Xian-Zhang Bu, Zhi-Shu Huang, Dik-Lung Ma, Kwok-Yin Wong, Lian-Quan Gu. 5-N-Methylated Quindoline Derivatives as Telomeric G-Quadruplex Stabilizing Ligands: Effects of 5-N Positive Charge on Quadruplex Binding Affinity and Cell Proliferation. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2008, 51, 6381-6392.（SCIⅡ区）
24. Tian-Miao Ou, Jing Lin, Yu-Jing Lu, Jin-Qiang Hou, Jia-Heng Tan, Shu-Han Chen, Zeng Li, Yan-Ping Li, Ding Li, Lian-Quan Gu, Zhi-Shu Huang, Inhibition of Cell Proliferation by Quindoline Derivative (SYUIQ-05) through its Preferential Interaction with c-myc Promoter G-Quadruplex, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2011, 54, 5671–5679.（SCIⅡ区）
25. Bin Qiu, Zhen-Zhu Zheng, Yu-Jing Lu, Zhen-Yu Lin, Kwok-Yin Wong, Guo-Nan Chen, G-quadruplex DNAzyme as the turn on switch for fluorimetric detection of genetically modified organisms, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47, 1437-1439.（SCIⅡ区）
26. Xiao-Dong Wang, Tian-Miao Ou, Yu-Jing Lu, Zeng Li, Zheng Xu, Lian-Quan Gu, Zhi-Shu Huang. Turning off transcription of the bcl-2 gene by stabilizing the bcl-2 promoter quadruplex with quindoline derivatives. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2010, 53, 4390-4398.（SCIⅡ区）
27. Tian-Miao Ou, Yu-Jing Lu，Chi Zhang, Zhi-Shu Huang, Xiao-Dong Wang, Jia-Heng Tan, Yuan Chen, Dik-Lung Ma, Kwok-Yin Wong, Johnny Cheuk-On Tang, Albert Sun-Chi Chan , Lian-Quan Gu. Stabilization of G-quadruplex DNA and down-regulation of oncogene c-myc by quindoline derivatives. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2007, 50, 1465-1474. (Contributed equally with 1st author)（SCIⅡ区）
28. Jia-Heng Tan, Tian-Miao Ou, Jin-Qiang Hou, Yu-Jing Lu, Shi-Liang Huang, Hai-Bin Luo, Jian-Yong Wu, Zhi-Shu Huang, Kwok-Yin Wong, Lian-Quan Gu, Isaindigotone Derivatives: A New Class of Highly Selective Ligands for Telomeric G-Quadruplex DNA, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2009, 52, 2825–2835.（SCIⅡ区）
29. Yu-Jing Lu, Ning Sun, Zhi Shu Huang, Lian Quan Gu. A rapid and efficient synthesis of indoloquinolinone and its analogues under microwave irradiation. Chinese Chemical Letters, 2008, 19, 518-520.
30. Tian-Miao Ou, Yu-Jing Lu, Jia-Heng Tan, Zhi-Shu Huang, Kwok-Yin Wong, Lian-Quan Gu. G-quadruplexes: targets in anticancer drug design. ChemMedChem, 2008, 3,690-713.
31. Qi-Biao Su , Fan He , Xue-Ding Wang , Su Guan , Zhi-Yong Xie , Lai-You Wang , Yu-Jing Lu , Lian-Quan Gu , Zhi-Shu Huang , Xiao Chen , Min Huang , Shu-Feng Zhou. Biotransformation and pharmacokinetics of the novel anticancer drug, SYUIQ-5, in the rat. Investigational New Drugs. 2008, 26, 119-137.
32. Chi Zhang, Wei-Bin Wu, Yu-Jing Lu, Lian-Quan Gu, Zhi-Shu Huang. Molecular modeling studies of interactions between quindoline derivatives and G-quadruplex. Acta Chimica Sinica. 2008, 66, 953-958.
33. Yan Ma, Tian-Miao Ou, Jin-Qiang Hou, Yu-Jing Lu, Jia-Heng Tan, Lian-Quan Gu, Zhi-Shu Huang. 9-N-substituted berberine derivatives: Stabilization of G-quadruplex DNA and down-regulation of oncogene c-myc. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2008, 16, 7582-7591.
34. Jia-Heng Tan, Yu-Jing Lu, Zhi-Shu Huang, Lian-Quan Gu and Jian-Yong Wu. Spectroscopic studies of DNA binding modes of cation-substituted anthrapyrazoles derived from emodin. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2007, 42, 1169-1175.
35. Wan-Jin Zhang, Tian-Miao Ou, Yu-Jing Lu, Ying-Yu Huang, Wei-Bin Wu, Zhi-Shu Huang, Jin-Lin Zhou, Kwok-Yin Wong, and Lian-Quan Gu. 9-Substituted berberine derivatives as G-quadruplex stabilizing ligands in telomeric DNA. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2007, 15, 5493-5501.
36. Qi-Biao Su , Fan He , Su Guan , Yu-Jing Lu , Lian-Quan Gu , Zhi-Shu Huang , Xiao Chen , Min Huang , Chun-Guang Li , Balram Chowbay , Shu-Feng Zhou. High performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection for the determination of SYUIQ-5, a novel telomerase inhibitor for cancer therapy: Application to an enzyme kinetic study in rat liver microsomes. Journal of Chromatography B-Analytical Technologies in the Biomedical and Life Sciences, 2007, 854, 332-337.
37. J-M Zhou, X-F Zhu, Y-J Lu, R Deng, Z-S Huang, Y-P Mei, Y Wang, W-L Huang, Z-C Liu, L-Q Gu and Y-X Zeng. Senescence and telomere shortening induced by novel potent G-quadruplex interactive agents, quindoline derivatives, in human cancer cell lines. Oncogene, 2006, 25, 503-511.
38. Jin-Lin Zhou, Yu-Jing Lu, Tian-Miao Ou, Jun-Min Zhou, Zhi-Shu Huang, Xiao-Feng Zhu, Cui-Juan Du, Xian-Zhang Bu, Lin Ma, Lian-Quan Gu, Yue-Ming Li, and Albert Sun-Chi Chan. Synthesis and Evaluation of Quindoline Derivatives as G-Quadruplex Inducing and Stabilizing Ligands and Potential Inhibitors of Telomerase. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2005, 48, 7315-7321.（SCIⅡ区）