1. Ya Jin*, Meiling Wen, Qi Yuan, Jun Zhang, Wen Tan*, Beneficial effects of Coomassie staining on proteomic analysis employing PAGE separation followed with whole-gel slicing, in-gel digestion and quantitative LC-MS/MS. J. Chromatogr. B 2019, 1110-1111, 25-35.
2. Ya Jin*, Jun Zhang, Takashi Manabe, Wen Tan*, Comparison of the performance of 1D SDS-PAGE with nondenaturing 2DE on the analysis of proteins from human bronchial smooth muscle cells using quantitative LC-MS/MS. J. Chromatogr. B 2019, 1105, 193-202.
3. Meiling Wen, Ya Jin*, Takashi Manabe, Shumin Chen, Wen Tan*, A comparative analysis of human plasma and serum proteins by combining native PAGE, whole-gel slicing and quantitative LC-MS/MS: Utilizing native MS-electropherograms in proteomic analysis for discovering structure and interaction-correlated differences. Electrophoresis 2017, 38(24), 3111–3123.
4. Shumin Chen, Meiling Wen, Shujie Bu, Ahui Wang, Ya Jin*, Wen Tan*. Global mapping of rat plasma proteins with a native proteomic approach using nondenaturing micro 2DE and quantitative LC-MS/MS. Electrophoresis 2016, 37(23-24), 3126-3136.
5. Ahui Wang, Xiaoou Sun, Qing Liu, Tingting Hu, Ting Han, Ya Jin*, Wen Tan*. The protective effects of Sildenafil on transverse aortic constriction induced cardiac hypertrophy in rats. Journal of Guangdong College of Pharmacy (China) 2016, 32(4), 475-480.
6. Ya Jin, Jin Chen, Ahui Wang, Jun Zhang, Shumin Chen, Takashi Manabe, Wen Tan*. Analysis of low-density lipoprotein-associated proteins using the method of digitized native protein mapping. Electrophoresis 2016, 37(14), 2063-2074.
7. Ya Jin, Qi Yuan, Jun Zhang, Takashi Manabe, Wen Tan. Proteomic analysis of cellular soluble proteins from human bronchial smooth muscle cells by combining nondenaturing micro 2DE and quantitative LC-MS/MS. 2. Similarity search between protein maps for the analysis of protein complexes. Electrophoresis 2015, 36(17), 1991-2001.
8. Ya Jin, Jun Zhang, Qi Yuan, Takashi Manabe, Wen Tan. Proteomic analysis of cellular soluble proteins from human bronchial smooth muscle cells by combining nondenaturing micro 2DE and quantitative LC-MS/MS. 1. Preparation of more than 4000 native protein maps. Electrophoresis 2015, 36(15), 1711-1723.
9. Jun Zhang, Ya Jin*, Yanrui Ye, Wen Tan. Technologies in G-protein-coupled receptor-ligand binding assays. Chinese Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis 2015, 35(1), 1-7.
10. Ya Jin, Shujie Bu, Jun Zhang, Qi Yuan, Takashi Manabe, Wen Tan. Native protein mapping and visualization of protein interactions in the area of human plasma high-density lipoprotein by combining nondenaturing micro 2DE and quantitative LC-MS/MS. Electrophoresis 2014, 35(14), 2055-2064.
11. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin, in: Hughes AB (Ed.), Amino acids, Peptides and Proteins in Organic Chemistry: Volume 5: Analysis and Function of Amino Acids and Peptides, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA , Weinheim 2011, Chapter 13 “Two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and protein/polypeptide assignment”, pp. 439-462. （英文论著）
12. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin. Performance of non-denaturing micro 2-DE followed by third-dimension SDS-PAGE in the analysis of Escherichia coli soluble proteins. Electrophoresis 2011, 32(2), 300-309.
13. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin. Analysis of E. coli soluble proteins by non-denaturing micro 2-DE/3-DE and MALDI-MS-PMF. Electrophoresis 2010, 31(16), 2740-2748.
14. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin. Assignment of human plasma proteins on non-denaturing micro 2-DE gels using MALDI-MS. Seibutsu Butsuri Kagaku 2010, 54(1), 31-34. Japanese.
15. Ya Jin, Takashi Manabe. Analysis of polyethylene glycol-fractionated high-molecular-mass proteins in human plasma by non-denaturing micro 2-DE and MALDI-MS PMF. Electrophoresis 2009; 30(20), 3613-3621.
16. Ya Jin, Takashi Manabe. Differences in protein distribution between human plasma preparations, EDTA-plasma and heparin-plasma, analyzed by non-denaturing micro 2-DE and MALDI-MS PMF. Electrophoresis 2009; 30(6), 931-938.
17. Ya Jin, Takashi Manabe. Performance of agarose IEF gels as the first dimension support for non-denaturing micro 2-DE in the separation of high-molecular-mass plasma proteins and protein complexes. Electrophoresis 2009; 30(6), 939-948.
18. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin. Noncovalent interactions in human plasma proteins analyzed by the comparison of nondenaturing and denaturing micro-2-D gel electrophoresis patterns after polypeptide assignment using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-mass spectrometry and peptide mass fingerprinting. Electrophoresis 2008; 29(12), 2672-2688.
19. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin, Nao Yamaguchi, Tetsuo Sugiyama, Kohei Ikari. Cleavage of fibrinogen alpha chains during isoelectric focusing of human plasma under non-denaturing conditions analyzed by micro two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry. Journal of Electrophoresis 2007; 51(3/4), 27-34.
20. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin. Analysis of protein/polypeptide interactions in human plasma using nondenaturing micro-2-DE followed by 3-D SDS-PAGE and MS. Electrophoresis 2007; 28(12), 2065-2079.
21. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin, Osamu Tani. Assignment of human plasma polypeptides on a nondenaturing 2-D gel using MALDI-MS and PMF and comparisons with the results of intact protein mapping. Electrophoresis 2007; 28(5), 843-863.
22. Ya Jin, Takashi Manabe. Alkaline extraction of human plasma proteins from nondenaturing micro-2-D gels for protein/polypeptide mass measurement and peptide mass fingerprinting using MALDI-TOF MS. Electrophoresis 2007; 28(3), 449-459.
23. Ya Jin, Takashi Manabe. Direct targeting of human plasma for matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization and analysis of plasma proteins by time of flight-mass spectrometry. Electrophoresis 2005; 26(14), 2823-2834.
24. Ya Jin, Takashi Manabe. High-efficiency protein extraction from polyacrylamide gels for molecular mass measurement by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight-mass spectrometry. Electrophoresis 2005; 26(6), 1019-1028.
25. Takashi Manabe, Ya Jin. Alkaline cleavage of covalent bonds in chicken insulin and bovine
-lactalbumin analyzed by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-mass spectrometry. Electrophoresis 2005; 26(1), 257-267.
26. Ya Jin, Guo-an Luo. Numerical calculation of the electroosmotic flow at the cross region in microfluidic chips. Electrophoresis 2003; 24(7-8), 1242-1252.
27. Ya Jin, Guo-an Luo. Fabrication of the microfluidic chips with integrated ultra-micro electrodes and its application in on-chip electrochemical detection. Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities 2003, 24(7), 1180-1184. (Chinese)
28. Ya Jin, Guoan Luo, Tomoko Oka, Takashi Manabe. Estimation of isoelectric points of human plasma proteins employing capillary isoelectric focusing and peptide isoelectric point markers. Electrophoresis 2002; 23(19), 3385-3391.
29. Ya Jin, Guo-an Luo. Fabrication and applications of an interface to couple microfluidic chips with electrospray ionization mass spectrometer. Analytical Instrumentation (China) 2003, (2), 4-10. (Chinese)
30. Ya Jin, Tao Wen, Yi-ming Wang, Guo-an Luo. Development and application of the detection technologies of integrated capillary electrophoresis chips. Modern Scientific Instruments (China) 2001, (4), 15-17. (Chinese)
31. Ya Jin, Guo-an Luo, Yang-hua Tang, Zhao-ying Zhou. Microfabrication of integrated capillary electrophoresis chips and on-chip sample injection and separation. Journal of Analytical Science (China) 2001, 17(2), 148-152. (Chinese)
32. Ya Jin, Guo-an Luo. Development of technology and applications of microarrays. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica (China) 2000, 35(3), 235-240. (Chinese)
33. Ya Jin, Guo-an Luo, Ru-ji Wang. Development of integrated capillary electrophoresis chips. Se Pu (China) 2000, 18(4), 313-317. (Chinese)