1. Jukun Xiong, Guiying Li, Taicheng An*. New advance in the application of compound-specific
isotope analysis (CSIA) in identifying sources, transformation mechanisms and metabolism of
brominated organic compounds. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology,
2. Jukun Xiong, Guiying Li, Ping'an Peng, Faina Gelman, Zeev Ronen, Taicheng An*. Mechanism
investigation and stable isotope change during photochemical degradation of
tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA) in water under LED white irradiation.
Chemosphere, 2020, 258: 127378. (IF2020=7.086)
3. Jukun Xiong, Taicheng An, Guiying Li*, Ping’an Peng. Accelerated biodegradation of BPA in
water-sediment microcosms with Bacillus sp. GZB and the associated bacterial community
structure. Chemosphere, 2017, 184: 120-126. (IF2020=7.086)
4. Jukun Xiong, Guiying Li*, Taicheng, An*. The microbial degradation of 2,4,6-tribromophenol (TBP)
in water/sediments interface: Investigating bioaugmentation using Bacillus sp GZT.
Science of The Total Environment, 2017, 575: 573-580. (IF2020=7.963)
5. Jukun Xiong, Guiying Li, Taicheng, An*, Chaosheng Zhang, Chaohai Wei. Emission patterns and
risk as sessment of polybrominated diphenyl ethers and bromophenols in water and sediments
from the Beijiang River, South China. Environmental Pollution, 2016, 219: 596-603.
6. Jukun Xiong, Guiying Li and Taicheng An*. Development of methodology for the determination
of carb on isotope ratios using gas chromatography/combustion/isotope ratio mass spectrometry
and applications in the biodegradation of phenolic brominated ﬂame retardants and their
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2015, 29(1): 54-60. (IF2020=2.419)
7. Jukun Xiong, Taicheng An, Chaosheng Zhang and Guiying Li*. Pollution profiles and risk
assessment of PBDEs and phenolic brominated flame retardants in water environments within
a typical electronic waste dismantling region.
Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 2015, 37(3): 457-473. (IF2020=4.609)
8. Guiying Li, Jukun Xiong, Po Keung Wong, Taicheng An*. Enhancing tetrabromobisphenol A
biodegradation in river sediment microcosms and understanding the corresponding microbial
community. Environmental Pollution, 2016, 208: 796-802. (IF2020=8.071)
9. Zhishu Liang, Guiying Li*, Jukun Xiong, Bixian Mai, Taicheng An. Purification, molecular
characterization and metabolic mechanism of an aerobic tetrabromobisphenol A dehalogenase,
a key enzyme of halorespiration in Ochrobactrum sp. T.
Chemosphere, 2019, 237: 124461. (IF2020=7.086)
10. Jiao Tang, Taicheng An, Jukun Xiong, Guiying Li*. The evolution of pollution profile and health
risk assessment for three groups SVOCs pollutants along with Beijiang River, China.
Environmental Geochemistry and Health. 2017, 39(6): 1487-1499. (IF2020=4.609)
11. Lei Zu, Jukun Xiong, Guiying Li, Yanjun Fang, Taicheng An. Concurrent degradation of
tetrabromobisphenol A by Ochrobactrum sp. T under aerobic condition and estrogenic transition
during these processes.
Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, 2014, 104: 220-225. (IF2020=6.291)
12. Guiying Li, Lei Zu, Po-Keung Wong, Xinping Hui, Yu Lu, Jukun Xiong, Taicheng An.
Biodegradation and detoxification of bisphenol A with one newly-isolated strain Bacillus sp. GZB:
Kinetics, mechanism and estrogenic transition. Bioresource Technology, 2012,114: 224-230.