1. Ge X, Ma ST, Zhang XL, Yang Y, Li GY, Yu YX*. Halogenated and organophosphorous flame retardants in surface soils from an e-waste dismantling park and its surrounding area: Distributions, sources, and human health risks. Environment International. 2020, 105741.
2. Lin MQ, Tang J, Ma ST, Yu YX, Li GY, Fan YF, Mai BX, An TC*. Insights into biomonitoring of human exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with hair analysis: A case study in e-waste recycling area. Environment International.2020, 136, 105432.
3. Peng MM, Lu SY*, Yu YX, Liu S, Zhao Y, Li C, Ma ST. Urinary monohydroxylated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in primiparas from Shenzhen, South China: Levels, risk factors, and oxidative stress. Environmental Pollution, 2020, 113854.
4. Jiang YF, Yuan LM, Lin QH, Ma ST, Yu YX*. Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in the environment and human external and internal exposure in China: A critical review. Science of the Total Environment. 2019, 133902.
5. Liu H, Ma ST, Zhang XL, Yu YX*. Application of thermal desorption methods for airborne polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon measurement: A critical review.Environmental Pollution, 2019, 254(Part A): 113018.
6. Wang N#, Hu X#, Lu SY, Ma ST, Kang L, Liao SC, Yu YX*. Interrelationship of anthropogenic activity and parabens in fish from Taihu Lake during 2009–2017 Environmental Pollution, 2019, 252(Part B): 1002–1009.
7. Hu JJ, and Yu YX*. Epigenetic response profiles into environmental epigenotoxicant screening and health risk assessment: A critical review. Chemosphere, 2019, 226, 259–272.
8. Chen Y, Jiang L, Lu SY*, Kang L, Luo XR, Liu GH, Cui XY, Yu YX. Organophosphate ester and phthalate ester metabolites in urine from primiparas in Shenzhen, China: Implications for health risks. Environmental Pollution, 2019, 247: 944–952.
9. Lei BL, Sun S, Zhang XL, Feng CL, Xu J, Wen Y, Huang YG, Wu MH, Yu YX*. Bisphenol AF exerts estrogenic activity in MCF-7 cells through activation of Erk and PI3K/Akt signals via GPER signaling pathway. Chemosphere, 2019, 220, 362–370.
10. Yu YX, Lou SF, Wang XX, Lu SY, Ma ST, Li GY, Feng Y, Zhang XY, An TC*. Relationships between the bioavailability of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in soils measured with female C57BL/6 mice and the bioaccessibility determined using five in vitro methods. Environment International, 2019, 123, 337–344.
11. Lu SY, Wang N, Ma ST, Hu X, Kang L, Yu YX*. Parabens and triclosan in shellfish from Shenzhen coastal waters: Bioindication of pollution and human health risks. Environmental Pollution, 2019, 246, 257-263.
12. Yu YX, Jiang ZA, Zhao ZS, Chong D, Li GY, Ma ST, Zhang YN, An TC*. Novel in vitro method for measuring the mass fraction of bioaccessible atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons using simulated human lung fluids. Environmental Pollution, 2018, 242: 1633–1641.
13. Lu SY, Long F, Lu P, Lei BL, Jiang ZA, Liu GH, Zhang JQ, Ma ST, Yu YX*. Benzophenone-UV filters in personal care products and urine of schoolchildren from Shenzhen, China: Exposure assessment and possible source. Science of the Total Environment. 2018, 640–641: 1214–1220.
14. Lu SY, Kang L*, Liao SC, Ma ST, Zhou L, Chen DY, Yu YX*. Phthalates in PM2.5 from Shenzhen, China and human exposure assessment factored their bioaccessibility in lung. Chemosphere, 2018, 202:726–732.
15. Chen Y, Fang J, Ren L, Fan R, Zhang J, Liu G, Zhou L, Chen D, Yu Y, Lu S*. Urinary metabolites of organophosphate esters in children in South China: Concentrations, profiles and estimated daily intake. Environmental Pollution. 2018, 235:358–364.
16. Lu SY, Yu YL, Ren L, Zhang XL, Liu GH, Yu YX*. Estimation of intake and uptake of bisphenols and triclosan from personal care products by dermal contact. Science of the Total Environment. 2018, 621:1389–1396
17. Zhang XL, Wu X, Lei BL, Jing Ye, Jiang ZA, Zhang XY, Fang XM, Yu YX*. Transplacental transfer characteristics of organochlorine pesticides in paired maternal and cord sera, and placentas and possible influencing factors. Environmental Pollution. 2018, 233: 446–454
18. Zhang XL, Yu YL, Gu Y, Li XJ, Zhang XY, Yu YX*. In vitro determination of transdermal permeation of synthetic musks and estimated dermal uptake through usage of personal care products. Chemosphere, 2017, 173: 417-424
19. Zhang XL, Li XJ, Jing Y, Fang XM, Zhang XY, Lei BL, Yu YX*. Transplacental transfer of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in paired samples of maternal serum, umbilical cord serum, and placenta in Shanghai, China. Environmental Pollution, 2017, 222: 267-275
20. Yu YX*, Wang MM, Zhang KQ, Yang D, Zhong YF, An J, Lei BL, Zhang XY. The transepithelial transport mechanism of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in human intestine determined using a Caco-2 cell monolayer. Environmental Research, 2017, 154: 93-100.
21. Zhang XL, Jing Y, Ma L, Zhou J,Fang XM, Zhang XY, Yu YX*. Occurrence and transport of synthetic musks in paired maternal blood, umbilical cord blood, and breast milk. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health. 2015, 218: 99–106
22. Zhang XL#, Zhang KQ#, Yang D, Ma L, Lei BL, Zhang XY, Zhou J, Fang XM, Yu YX*. Polybrominated biphenyl ethers in breast milk and infant formula from Shanghai, China: Temporal trends, daily intake, and risk assessment. Science of the Total Environment. 2014, 497/498: 508–515
23. Yu YX*, Li CL, Zhang XL, Zhang XY, Pang YP, Zhang SH, Fu JM. Route-specific daily uptake of organochlorine pesticides in food, dust, and air by Shanghai residents, China. Environment International. 2012, 50: 31–37.
24. Yu YX*, Zhang DP, Zhang XY. Correct equations for calculating the maximum allowable fish consumption rate for human health risk assessment considering the noncarcinogenic effects of multiple contaminants in fish. Environmental Science & Technology. 2012, 46, 10481–10482.
25. Yu YX, Pang YP, Li C, Li JL, Zhang XY*, Yu ZQ, Feng JL, Wu MH, Sheng GY, Fu JM. Concentrations and seasonal variations of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in in- and out-house dust and human daily intake via dust ingestion corrected with bioaccessibility of PBDEs. Environment International. 2012. 42: 124–131.
26. Zhang DP, Zhang XY, Yu YX*, Li JL, Yu ZQ, Wang DQ, Wu MH, Sheng GY, Fu JM. Intakes of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, polybrominated diphenyl ethers and polychlorinated biphenyls via consumption of fish from Taihu Lake, China: A risk-benefit assessment. Food Chemistry. 2012, 132: 975–981.
27. Yu YX*, Li JL, Zhang XY, Yu ZQ, Van de Wiele T, Han SY, Wu MH, Sheng GY, Fu JM. Assessment of the Bioaccessibility of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers in Foods and the Correlations of the Bioaccessibility with Nutrient Contents. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2010, 58, 301–308.
28. Yu YX*, Han SY, Zhang DP, Van de Wiele T, Lu M, Wang DQ, Yu ZQ, Wu MH, Sheng GY, Fu JM. Factors affecting the bioaccessibility of polybrominated diphenylethers in an in vitro digestion model. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 2009, 57 (1), 133–139.
29. Yu YX, Wen S, Feng YL, Bi XH, Wang XM, Peng PA, Sheng GY, Fu JM*. Development of a compound-specific carbon isotope analysis method for atmospheric formaldehyde via NaHSO3 and cysteamine derivatization. Analytical Chemistry. 2006, 78(4): 1206–1211.
30. Wen S, Feng YL, Yu YX, Bi XH, Wang XM, Sheng GY, Fu JM*. Development of a compound-specific isotope analysis method for atmospheric formaldehyde and acetaldehyde. Environmental Science & Technology. 2005, 39(16): 6202–6207.